This historical building is part of a huge old mining facility and steel factory called "Zeche Rheinelbe" and "Thyssen-Gußstahl," established approximately 100 years ago. Now, the whole area, with both new and historical buildings, belongs to the "Science and Technology Park" of Gelsenkirchen, where the offices of Itasca Consultants GmbH are located.
- Consulting in Civil Engineering, Mining, Reservoir Engineering and Waste Isolation Engineering.
- Numerical Modeling, Software development and related education.
- Consulting and numerical calculations for problems in Material Science and Process Engineering.
- Consulting and calculations for dynamic and geo-hydraulic problems.
- Fracture and Damage Mechanics calculations.